Menu
Chris_J
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Catch Up/On Demand buffering constantly last night!

My Catch Up/On Demand service ground to a spinning wheel halt last night, buffering every few seconds made the service a frustration. Anyone have the same problem?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Catch Up/On Demand buffering constantly last night!

Hi Chris_J, 

Thanks for your post and apologies for the issues you were having with your Catch Up and On Demand Tuesday night. 

Looking over the Network, it seems there was high usage on the Network but this has come down considerably since then. 

How have things been since you posted? 

Are things working again for you?

Let us know.

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
Chris_J
Tuning in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Kath,

I'm still experiencing lag. Also I've started getting blocking again, mainly on BBC 2 HD and Channel 4 HD.

regards,

Chris

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Chris,

Thanks for getting back to us. I'm sorry to hear you're having the same issue and also another fault with blocking on those channels.

I've managed to locate your account to test this again. As Kath mentioned, the usage in your area is very low so there's no reason why you should be getting buffering on Catch Up.

I've also tested your signal levels and these are all within range too. The next step would be to get an engineer out to the property to look at the TiVo® box in more detail.

I'll now send you a private message to discuss further. To view this click on the red envelope on the top left.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Thanks

Rich
Forum Team
0 Kudos