Menu
ekg
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Casualty S31 E2

I have just been trying to catch up on my recordings of 'Casualty' which are set using the series link but I seem to be missing Series 31 Episode 2?!

There is also nothing on catch up and not even a mention of it,  there are only episode 1 & 3 available.

Does anyone know what's happened here as it looks like a pretty big part of a good storyline at the moment. Smiley Sad

Cheers 

0 Kudos
ekg
On our wavelength
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Casualty S31 E2

..........  I think I just found out the issue,  In my recordings it is labelled as S31 E3  "Fall on me" but on i.player the same episode is 31:2. "Fall on me" so i'm guessing  it's just a simple typo Smiley LOL

Superuser
Superuser
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Perhaps as the first of this new series was 'feature length' it was in fact episodes 1 and 2 stitched together.

ekg
On our wavelength
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I did just notice the first episode says 1:45mins so it could well be that as watching the start of both my and the iplayer version, it is identical.

I think adding a  simple "&2" to the episode could have come in handy for the confused, tired Sunday morning brain though! Smiley LOL

Cheers!

0 Kudos