Menu
Tinkerbella
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Cant pause live tv ! Updated tivo box as it said it was expired

My box said it was expired ?
I did the update it said and now I can't pause live tv , it says not supported ??
0 Kudos
LittleMick73
Well-informed
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Cant pause live tv ! Updated tivo box as it said it was expired

Phone for an engineer
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi there Tinkerbella, 

Firstly I'd like to welcome you to the forums and say I'm sorry to hear that you've been having some issues with the pausing live TV. 

I've run some testing and can see that there was an issue, however I've sent some signals and this should now be clear for you. 

If you're still experiencing this issue, please let me know so that I can look into things further for you. 

Apologies again. 

Huw

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos
Tinkerbella
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Huw it's still not working , no live pause , no catch up , no on demand , no record service
Thanks
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi there Tinkerbella, 

Thanks for coming back to me so quickly on this, I've run some further testing, and whilst the issue I was seeing before now seems clear, I can see another issue. For this I'll need to arrange for a technician to call out and investigate further for you. 

I've sent you a private message in order to get this arranged, Please look to the top right of this page where you'll see a purple envelope icon, click on this and you'll see my message. 

Many thanks and apologies once again,

Huw

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos