Menu
dmacca65
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Cant access movies on demand

Been having issues for some time now with on demand movies on our Tivo box, it feels like we have been shrugged off by customer services with regard to this, as others have mentioned when we have spoken to these people we are told it will work ok now, but to no avail?

We are paying good money for a service we can't use and Virgin don't seem to want to take this seriously?

The issue is we cannot access movies, when we try we get the message On Demand is temporarily unavailable and the number 319 showing, I have news for Virgin On Demand is never available on our Tivo box? 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Cant access movies on demand

Hello dmacca65,

Sorry to hear you're experiencing issues with the On Demand service and I would like to welcome you to the community.

I have been able to locate your account to run a couple of checks and at the moment there are various area faults with this error code so can I just confirm whether this happens as soon as you go to movies or does it happen when you select a particular movies?

Can you also try something for me if you haven't already.

On the TiVo® box go to - 

Home - Help & Settings - Settings - Network - Connect to the Virgin Media Service Now.

You will then see another screen pop up which will go through different stages, you don't need to keep this on your screen so if you press the TV button at the top right of your Virgin remote it will remove everything off the screen and then continue to work in the background which can take up to one hour to complete.

Looking forward to hearing from you

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
dmacca65
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hello thank you for your reply, the issue is with any movie on demand that I try to subscribe too, including previewing movies, I have done the test which you asked me to do, it hasn't changed anything I still get the same fault and fault code?

Dar

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Dmacca65,

Thank you for coming in and posting your message,

I have tested the account and things are looking good, which is good news. The error 319 is something that we are aware of and are looking into possible solutions to get the content you wish to view uploaded as soon as possible. We appreciate your patience and are working to resolve this as soon as possible.

Keep in touch.

Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos