Menu
TonyElyod
Tuning in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Cant FF on recording

1hr 5min recording will only Fast Forward to the 4th minute of actual recording..????

Anyone comment..?

Thanx

0 Kudos
Parrotperson
Super solver
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: Cant FF on recording

Is it definitely 1hr 5 min? Or is it actually only 4 minutes long?  Check your recording hiccoughs. That might help to solve the problem. 

0 Kudos
TonyElyod
Tuning in
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

The recording is 1hr 5mins...

I have watched 1/2 of it already .

I went back to carry on watching and cant FF more than the 1st 4 mins..

0 Kudos
Parrotperson
Super solver
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

That's very odd. Can only suggest rebooting the box. This can solve issues like this. 

0 Kudos
Olly
Fibre optic
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

I had a few recordings do that on me. Was a while back now and think some others had the same. Green bar stops about 4 mins in but whole recording was an hour long. Couldn't ffwd thru the ads or it took you back to the beginning again.  Think it was just a recording/Channel signal glitch as reboot did nothing, and haven't seen it for a while and hope I don't again [crosses fingers] . Was only on one particular programme too. Can't recall which one tho.

I know that doesn't help much but if all your others are ok then it's a case of just grin and bear the ads for that one if you really want to watch it or if it is a recent one it may still be on catch up.

0 Kudos
frank_gm
Community elder
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Olly wrote:

I had a few recordings do that on me. Was a while back now and think some others had the same. Green bar stops about 4 mins in but whole recording was an hour long. Couldn't ffwd thru the ads or it took you back to the beginning again.  Think it was just a recording/Channel signal glitch as reboot did nothing, and haven't seen it for a while and hope I don't again [crosses fingers] . Was only on one particular programme too. Can't recall which one tho.

I know that doesn't help much but if all your others are ok then it's a case of just grin and bear the ads for that one if you really want to watch it or if it is a recent one it may still be on catch up.

I was one of the others and it was a one-off for me.  I agree that it was probably a signal glitch.

Nice to be able to post again, after their mistake (removed by the Censorship team).
¡No Pasarán!
0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi TonyElyod,

Thank you for your message, welcome back to the Community Smiley Happy

I'm sorry to hear about the fast forwarding not working as it should be, I would like to ask what box are you seeing this on, I've been checking the hard drive and there's not much going on there. 

Are you seeing this on all recordings or only this one in particular?

Many thanks.

Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos