Menu
sharrattm
Superfast
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Cancelled TiVo

after a long time putting up with the painfully slow TiVo experience I finally gave up waiting (for  virgin to fix the TiVo or replace it ) and cancelled my services a while ago, the contract  and notice period are now finished , my services officially stopped  few weeks ago but what am I supposed to do with the TiVo?

I know it belongs to  Virgin , will you collect it?  Or send me some return instructions? Or can I just chuck it in a (recycling) skip where it belongs.

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
LittleMick73
Well-informed
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Cancelled TiVo

Hi if you contact Virgin by phone they will send out packaging & labels for you to return it. Regards Micky
0 Kudos

All Replies
vwt5
Up to speed
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

is it worth recycling

0 Kudos
LittleMick73
Well-informed
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi if you contact Virgin by phone they will send out packaging & labels for you to return it. Regards Micky
0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Sharrattm,

Many thanks for coming in and posting about the TiVo, I'm sad to know you've left but happy that you've got back in touch. 

I can see that you have been given some advice regarding the returns, thank you Littlemick73 Smiley Happy I would like to know if we've been able to arrange a package to be sent out? I also have a Collect Plus link for us.

Keep in touch.

Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos
Browser01
Superfast
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hope I never have to use collect plus. My nearest 'drop off point' is two miles away. I won't be carrying a big lumpy tivo all that way. Why can't sharratm get it collected?

0 Kudos
sharrattm
Superfast
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

thanks ben & littlemick, i called virgin and they're sending me the return packaging.

goodbye Virgin! i may come back if you ever do get around to fixing/replacing the Tivo

(i know there's one rumoured sometime,  but really dont expect its anytime soon, and unlikely this year as has been suggested...)

0 Kudos