Menu
breakydafunk
Tuning in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Can you upgrade your tv package for one month only?

Wonder if anyone can help... I'd like to watch the Chelsea/Spurs game on BT on Sunday but don't have TV XL. Is it possible to upgrade to XL for one month and then go back down? And if so it wouldn't be classed as a new contract would it?

Thanks in advance for any help
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: Can you upgrade your tv package for one month only?

You can take BT sport for 1 month only but you can't upgrade to XL for 1 month only as it would invoke a 12 month contract

0 Kudos
breakydafunk
Tuning in
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Ah that's a shame, at least I know now thanks for your (super fast) response. £18 for one game is a bit rich even for me!
0 Kudos
MrGiles2
Tuning in
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hello, have you thought about Now TV? I bought a box a few months ago for a tenner and got 3 months free Entertainment Pack. Now, as regarding sports and football matches. With Now TV if you register, you can get 24 hours of all the sports channels using a Now TV Box for £6.99. And even better value, it is £10.99 for a full seven days of sports. There is no long term contract and you just pay as you go. I have used it a couple of times and havent wasted any money by buying long term contracts, only when I want to watch certain games. Hope this info helps.

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

You can't get BT sports on Now TV, only Sky Sports.

SU1617jpeg.jpg

Cable customer since 1993. Services: FH TV, Sky Sports & Movies (2xV+), Talk Unlim Telco, VIVID 100, Virgin PAYG Mobile

0 Kudos
ASHMARK
Up to speed
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

If you really have to watch those horrible teams,  go to the pub!!!

0 Kudos
MrGiles2
Tuning in
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

No you cannot get BT Sports on Now TV that is true, sorry I should have mentioned that earlier. Nevertheless, Sky Sports on Now TV is better value if you only need to watch it occasionally.

0 Kudos