Menu
Carlos19731
Tuning in
Message 1 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Can't watch this channel?

I subscribe to the mix tv package but cannot get in the now tv clubland chill out app on my tv to bring up the extra channels for music 🎶 any suggestions? Thanks anyone who can help
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Re: Can't watch this channel?

Hello Carlos19731,

Can I just confirm what happens when you try and use this app? Do you see a error message and if so what does it say?

Looking forward to hearing from you

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Carlos19731
Tuning in
Message 3 of 12
Flag for a moderator

When press the red button it loads up then checking account details and the screen goes black and that's it nothing else any suggestions Rose 🤔
0 Kudos
brianking1973
On our wavelength
Message 4 of 12
Flag for a moderator

It takes a bit of time but eventually it should say 'loading' and then the 4 channels appear for you to choose what you want to watch/listen.
0 Kudos
brianking1973
On our wavelength
Message 5 of 12
Flag for a moderator

It takes a bit of time but eventually it should say 'loading' and then the 4 channels appear for you to choose what you want to watch/listen.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Hello Carlos19731,

Thanks for getting back to me, I have sent some signals down to the box so could you try it again for me please.

Also as brianking1973 has mentioned it can take some time to load so could you try to leave it a little while longer just to see if it comes off the black screen and let me know if there's any changes.

Kind regards

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Carlos19731
Tuning in
Message 7 of 12
Flag for a moderator

I have tried again tonight but could not get any joy the same thing happened again as previous any more suggestions I can try?
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 8 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Hi Carlos19731

Sorry to hear about the continued problems you're experiencing, to ensure the signals sent have maximum effect, would you be able to reboot the box after reading this message?

Give it a minute or two after selecting the red button and if the screen is still black, let us know.

Are you using any other On Demand or Interactive services/apps on the box? If so, how are they working for you?

We'll talk soon

Craig

Carlos19731
Tuning in
Message 9 of 12
Flag for a moderator

I can reboot the box later on tonight as I'm at work at the moment and out in the evening if I reboot the box will I lose all my recordings and schedules I have on my TiVo I have also reported this fault on Saturday just gone which I was told to give it a couple of days to be looked into before trying again Please let me know your response thank you
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 10 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Hi Carlos19731

Thanks for getting back to me, rebooting the box won't cause you to loose your current recordings and scheduled recordings.

I'd love to hear how it goes and we'll be here to help.

Craig