Menu
Amorris95
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Can't get TiVo to work

Hi everyone so yesterday I got my quick start box, set everything up with it, broadband is on, I can watch TV but there is a few problems.

i can't access my TV guide, I can't view catch up or on demand, I keep getting an error message saying that my account isn't set up correctly. I phoned up the help team last night and all they told me to do was try and force a connection through settings and that my account is set up just fine but this hasn't helped either. I was just wondering if anyone had had a problem getting the wifi to the TiVo box and have it work? I'm very stressed about it!

thankyou

0 Kudos
Parrotperson
Super solver
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Can't get TiVo to work

Ok. Take a breath!! TiVo has its own connection and does not rely on your BB connection to operate. Try turning it off then on. That can often sort a multitude of things. If it still doesn't work then you'll need to phone in again as you've already tried to force a connection and that didn't work. If they don't appear to be helping you tell them you want to cancel your contract that always gets their attention. 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Can't get TiVo to work

Hi Amorris95,

Welcome to the Community!

Sorry to hear you've has such a stressful self install.

I've located the account and can see you've had a technician out to look at this. That's great!

Let me know if you need anything else.

All the best  Smiley Very Happy

Josh

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos