Menu
Beaven82
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Can't find my bookmarks in my shows??

Hi

I've found a tv show I missed in on demand, I've selected bookmark series 2 and I got a message stating it was in my shows but I can't see it anywhere when I go to my shows & recordings, have I missed something?
Tags (3)
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Can't find my bookmarks in my shows??

Hello Beaven82,

Welcome to the community Smiley Happy

Have you been able to find it in my shows since your post? Do you have this program set up as a series link?

Also may be worth rebooting the box if that message is still appearing when you're trying to add the bookmark.

Let me know how you get on.

Speak soon

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Beaven82
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thank you for the reply, I do have the shows set up as a series link but I was trying to bookmark the episodes I had missed from this season, I still can't find them in my shows, do you know which menu they should be under? Thanks
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Beaven82,

Thanks for getting back to me, is the series link for that program not showing in my shows either? If it's there, when you go into the folder does it show anything apart from the programs itself?

Maybe try deleting the series link from 'manage my series links' and then setting up the bookmark from On Demand, then you can add the series link again to see if that works.

Let me know if this works for you

Talk soon

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos