Menu
pinkywoo
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Can't delete favourites

Virgin gave me a few free channels for over Xmas so added them to my favourites. Now they are no longer free, I want to delete them from my favourites but they won't delete. They still show up on the add/delete favourites page as being available but are not highlighted on the tv guide and if I click on them, it says 'Not Subscribed'. Can anyone tell me how to get rid of them please?

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Can't delete favourites

From another thread:

When viewing any TV channel that you subscribe to, press the OK button on your remote. the mini guide will appear. Scroll down through this (Pressing CH down will move three channels at a time) until you see the channel you want to remove from your favourite.

When the cursor is over the channel you want to remove, press the left arrow key to scroll backwards, before moving onto previous shows the cursor will land on the channel name. Now press the Thumbs Down button, this will remove the channel from your favourites list.

All Replies
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

From another thread:

When viewing any TV channel that you subscribe to, press the OK button on your remote. the mini guide will appear. Scroll down through this (Pressing CH down will move three channels at a time) until you see the channel you want to remove from your favourite.

When the cursor is over the channel you want to remove, press the left arrow key to scroll backwards, before moving onto previous shows the cursor will land on the channel name. Now press the Thumbs Down button, this will remove the channel from your favourites list.

pinkywoo
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Oh thank you so much. I did do a search but couldn't find any answers. The unwanted channels are now deleted.

0 Kudos