Can't activate my TV box with no phone

I don't have a home fone or mins on my mobile to ring
0 Kudos
Parrotperson
Super solver
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Can't activate my TV box with no phone

If you're mobile is with virgin you can (I think) ring 150 for free otherwise you'll just have to wait for a mod on here to see you're post could take a while though. 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Nataliej1988

Welcome to the community, I'm sorry to learn about the inconvenience you're experiencing at the moment, I've tried to locate your account to check that your service has been activated but I've not been able to using your forum information.

If you're still looking for ways to give us a call, visit your local Virgin Media shop and call from thereMan Happy Alternatively, if you'd like us to take a look, just respond to the private message I've sent with the requested information, you can view the message by clicking the purple envelope on the top right of this page.

If you need any additional assistance, you know where to find us.

Take care

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Nataliek1988

Just checking in to see how the issues with your TV service are lately?

I'll be here should you need any assistance, we've not heard from you since your initial post and would love to know how it's going.

Take care

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos