Menu
Joining in
Message 1 of 10 (238 Views)

Can't aces on demand services

Keep getting error message and saying on demand unavailable . Re set box several times getting fed up with this tivo box now. Any suggestions please .
0 Kudos
Joining in
Message 2 of 10 (208 Views)

Re: Can't aces on demand services

Same for me. Been trying to access Legion on Demand amongst other stuff, but always get the unavailable message.

It just seems to never work when you actually want to use it.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Message 3 of 10 (176 Views)

Hello Sarahlomax31 and Mark_M99,

Welcome to the community and I'm sorry to learn that you've both been experiencing issues with the On Demand.

I have located both your accounts and sent hits to the boxes so could you reboot them by the mains and let me know whether you're still seeing error messages as I would like to get this raised. I'll just need to know exactly what program it is and from which channel.

Looking forward to hearing from you both.

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Tuning in
Message 4 of 10 (166 Views)

Hi Rose

I have also been having problems with On Demand and Catch Up.  I have been trying to access Series 4 Episode 1 of Sleepy Hollow of SyFy for a couple of days now but just keep getting an error message - 319.  I have checked local Service Status and there is no mention of this.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Message 5 of 10 (152 Views)

Hello Steppenwolf,

Thanks for letting me know about this.

Has this been resolved for you yet or are you still unable to watch episode 1?

Speak soon.

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Tuning in
Message 6 of 10 (148 Views)

Hello Rose

I was able to watch it on my iPad - it is a recurring problem with Tivo

Steppenwolf
0 Kudos
Tuning in
Message 7 of 10 (137 Views)

Re: Can't accesc on demand services

Hi Rose

Me again - I have been trying to watch Legion episode 6 (Fox) but just keep getting the same 319 error message.  I can see from other forum messages that this problem has been around since at least November last year?

Steppenwolf

0 Kudos
Tuning in
Message 8 of 10 (114 Views)

I phoned customer service yesterday to see of they could help with this. They reset my TIVO, etc. but his didn't help. They said they would report the fault and that I should try again today. I did. They have solved the problem by removing the programme that I was trying to access from their listings of available programmes. Clever, eh?
Joining in
Message 9 of 10 (108 Views)

This has been an issue for months rather than days. Poor service when raised with customer service, had to ask to speak to a manager as the parrott fashion responses were useless. Date for correction keeps being put back but told "as I don't pay for this service, I don't get a refund and basically I just have to put up with it". Not sure why I am paying Virgin media 93 quid a month then in that case? Seems this isn't a locality problem, why advertise a service if you can't deliver? Am considering options anyway as cost is prohibitive, when I get my new tv in a couple of weeks, may well do away with all or some of these services, time for a change I think. Would be nice if they could at least be honest and don't use the stupid messahe that the engineer is woeking on the problem. Not impressed.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Message 10 of 10 (87 Views)

Hello Steppenwolf,

Thanks for getting back to me to let me know.

I can see this was raised regarding Legion episode 6 and they may of needed to remove it temporarily due to the fault so I hope this has now been resolved for you now.

Please let me know if there's anything else missing from the On Demand.

Kind regards

Rose
Forum Team

0 Kudos