Menu
tvfan
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Can't Watch Recordings Between Tivos - Errors V106 & C423

Until last night, we were able to watch recordings from our living room Tivo on our bedroom Tivo and vice versa.

These Tivos are connected using powerline adapters. Both are wired connections.

I have tried rebooting everything, both Tivos (multiple times), the Superhub 2, the adapters. I've also tried factory resetting the powerline adapters.

I've also checked all of the wires.

None of this has helped. I can't see any network issues.

Our living room Tivo is showing error V106, and our bedroom Tivo is showing error C423.

Can anyone help please?

Thank you.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Can't Watch Recordings Between Tivos - Errors V106 & C423

Hi tvfan

I'm really sorry for the problems you've been experiencing with your TV service recently.

On both boxes, are you able to watch any On Demand / Catch Up services? Do you get this error message every time you try to stream content or just some of the time? If just some of the time, are you noticing the issue occur at certain times of the day or with certain content in particular? 

Sorry for all the questions, we want to help.

Take care

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
tvfan
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thank you Craig, but this issue is now resolved.

It appears that there was a national issue with catch up and some tivo apps. This must have been causing my network trouble.

When this issue was resolved, we were able to watch recordings between boxes. 

The VM 150 line were absolutely no help regarding this problem, and I have sent a complaint letter to the company accordingly.

Regards

Tracey

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Tracey

Thanks for taking the time to let me know about this issue being resolved, I'm glad to hear it.

That being said I apologise for the level of service you've received when giving the team a call, we'll be here should you need any assistance with your services moving forward.

Take care

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos