Menu
Staceymc
Joining in
Message 1 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Can anyone help??

Is anyone having any problems accessing catch up or on demand? I'm currently getting an error code (C133) it's been doing it for the last half an hour 40 minutes, any suggestions welcome & if anyone else is having the same problems please say :-(
0 Kudos
darthvalkyr
On our wavelength
Message 2 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Re: Can anyone help??

Mine is very slow loading details of recordings to play back. Tried rebooting the box and now have no suggestions at the top of the screen when in home menu or my shows. All network tests have run on, so I'm guessing there was is an issue centrally with the server that hosts all these services. The app on my phone is also unable to connect to my box.
0 Kudos
Staceymc
Joining in
Message 3 of 9
Flag for a moderator

The app on my phone is loading up but it's saying my TiVo box is not found on this wifi network so don't know what that means.

When I click on catch up its saying there was a problem connecting to the Virgin media service (C133).

Think I might have to give them a phone if it keeps up.

0 Kudos
StopItRawr
Rising star
Message 4 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Staceymc wrote:

The app on my phone is loading up but it's saying my TiVo box is not found on this wifi network so don't know what that means.

When I click on catch up its saying there was a problem connecting to the Virgin media service (C133).

Think I might have to give them a phone if it keeps up.

Don't phone them!

http://community.virginmedia.com/t5/TiVo/TV-box-keeps-rebooting/td-p/2871369/page/2

It's a national fault, ref number is contained within this thread! The helpline will possibly tell you to check things like power levels and how much toast you can carry in one hand while dancing the fandango. Either way, there's not a lot that can be done until this issue is investigated internally by VM.

0 Kudos
Staceymc
Joining in
Message 5 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Thanks I'm new to this forum stuff, didn't even think on checking what other people had posted.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Hi staceymc,

Welcome to the community and thanks for stopping by Smiley Happy

I'm sorry to hear that you've been getting this error code on your TiVo® service.  I'll be happy to help get this checked out for you.

I have connected to your box remotely and signal and power level wise all looks great.  How are things looking today?

If you're still getting this error or any disruption, let me know and I can check further for you Smiley Happy

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
Staceymc
Joining in
Message 7 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Hi Collette,

Things seem to be better today no error codes & its letting me onto catch up & on demand.

Thanks for getting back to me 😃
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 8 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for your reply Staceymc,

That's great news that it's all working ok now for you.

If you do have any further disruptions, please let me know and I'll be happy to help.

Keep in touch. Smiley Happy

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
Staceymc
Joining in
Message 9 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Will do thanks again 😃
0 Kudos