Menu
adele1962cat
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Can I watch "my shows" on my tablet using the app?

I have set my tablet up to my TiVo but can I watch the shows I have saved on it? 

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Can I watch "my shows" on my tablet using the app?

adele1962cat wrote:

I have set my tablet up to my TiVo but can I watch the shows I have saved on it? 

No, you can schedule recordings via the app, but not play them back via the app.

- - - - - -
Any opinions expressed by myself are entirely my own and do not represent Virgin Media in any way.
0 Kudos
mbonnick
Rising star
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

What a great feature that would be though.......

I am sure broadcasters would have something to say about it but that would certainly make my life better seeing as I am away from home all week for work.  Being able to watch my recorded shows on my tablet would be very welcome...

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

It would be nice to have. I believe the TiVo setup USA wise supports it (they also have newer TiVo models that work much better in comparison.) I can however imagine it possibly leading to upstream utilization levels getting rather high % wise (TiVo's streaming their recorded contents) in some parts of the network if the feature was there and got heavily used.

- - - - - -
Any opinions expressed by myself are entirely my own and do not represent Virgin Media in any way.
0 Kudos