Menu
shaz4
Tuning in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Can I take my tivo upstairs and bring my v+ box down?

I've a Tivo in living room and a V+ box upstairs in the bedroom, can I just swop them over to watch Netflix in bed?

Tags (3)
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Can I take my tivo upstairs and bring my v+ box down?

Yeap, you can move your kit about where ever there is a coax point in your home

- - - - - -
Any opinions expressed by myself are entirely my own and do not represent Virgin Media in any way.
0 Kudos
shaz4
Tuning in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Cheers for letting me know.  Better than listening to same 4 songs full blast on the phone for 40 minutes just to ask 'them'.

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

shaz4 wrote:

Cheers for letting me know.  Better than listening to same 4 songs full blast on the phone for 40 minutes just to ask 'them'.

There's one particular tune on the VM play list, it's a pop song by some dude and the lines are like "people tell me not to lose my self control," etc

Who ever chose that song for the list had some subtle hypnotism in-mind to cool-off frustrated callers, it's strongly placed in a call center environment's play list as people are calling in stressed/frustrated etc Cat Indifferent

Edit: typo fix Cat Happy

- - - - - -
Any opinions expressed by myself are entirely my own and do not represent Virgin Media in any way.
0 Kudos
shaz4
Tuning in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

I think I know that tune.

I've headbanged to it, off the sideboard, hard, with my forehead, to release my impatience.   That's the one.   A poppy tune.   I think I sang those lyrics to His Nibs the fifth time it came round.  He was on the sofa laughing and I threatened to give him the phone to make the call.  He declined.  When they answered my first words were "please... DON'T put me on hold!"  Of course,  a few minutes later they put me on hold. 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hello shaz4,

Yes you certainly can, they will have the same connections whether you connected them via Scart or a HDMI cable so just swap them over and you're good to go. If you do have any issues however please let me know and we can go through it step by step.

Enjoy Netflix Smiley Happy

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos