Menu
jimmy3seats
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Can I set my tivo to show Spanish subtitles and can i turn them on and off while watching tv

Spanish subtitles ???

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Can I set my tivo to show Spanish subtitles and can i turn them on and off while watching tv

Nope. The subtitles carried are basically designed for people with hearing deficiencies, not to translate programmes into other languages. They are standard across all TV platforms, & orginate from the broadcaster, not the platform provider.

SU1617jpeg.jpg

Cable customer since 1993. Services: FH TV, Sky Sports & Movies (2xV+), Talk Unlim Telco, VIVID 100, Virgin PAYG Mobile

0 Kudos

All Replies
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Can I set my tivo to show Spanish subtitles and can i turn them on and off while watching tv

Nope. The subtitles carried are basically designed for people with hearing deficiencies, not to translate programmes into other languages. They are standard across all TV platforms, & orginate from the broadcaster, not the platform provider.

SU1617jpeg.jpg

Cable customer since 1993. Services: FH TV, Sky Sports & Movies (2xV+), Talk Unlim Telco, VIVID 100, Virgin PAYG Mobile

0 Kudos