Menu
tiredmum888
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Can I PIN code all access to the virgin media box, or at least all recorded content?

Hi

Can I PIN code the virgin box so my kids can't access it without me signing them in, or at least PIN code all recorded content. Is this possible?

My kids are aged 12 and 15, and they are TV addicts. They record endless American TV shows that they spend several hours a day watching to the detriment of their sleep and homework. I have tried everything else, including hiding the remotes. My last resort is to cancel our virgin media altogether.

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
adrianm758
Dialled in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Can I PIN code all access to the virgin media box, or at least all recorded content?

You can go to parental controls and lock all channels.

All Replies
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Can I PIN code all access to the virgin media box, or at least all recorded content?

I don't believe so, no.

You could always use the TV Anywhere app to go in and remotely manage the Series Links & recordings....

TV: XL+SkySports V6
BB: 200Mbps SuperHub: Arris
Loc: ME10
    Please use the Search feature before starting a new thread
To thank or if you Like a post, use the Kudos +button. If it's an answer to your query, click Options.
Finally, if all else fails, take a deep breath and remember there's more to life than the internet and TV!
adrianm758
Dialled in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

You can go to parental controls and lock all channels.
Highlighted
tiredmum888
Joining in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thank You!!!
0 Kudos