Menu
rog68
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

CONFUSING INFORMATION

I have been given some incorrect information of late together with the loss of a service that was not requested.

We lost Sky Sports and Movies from our 2nd box (V+) but was told this was because the V+ boxes could not cope with the latest upgrades.

Told we would have to upgrade to a Tivo to get that service. But there would be a £14.99 charge. When I questioned that I was told that charge would not apply.

A UK based team member told me that the loss of movies and sport was a Virgin error.

Tivo box installed, all channels now working, but why does that £14.99 charge appear on my account when the change follows a mistake and wrong information being given by Virgin.

0 Kudos
Parrotperson
Super solver
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: CONFUSING INFORMATION

You'll need to phone usually the mods on here can't discuss this type of thing due to data protection. 

Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: CONFUSING INFORMATION

Hi Rog68,

Thank you for posting.

I am sorry to read about what's been going on, I would like to help and enter the account to see what's been going on. I would require some further information and security information to verify the account before I can help you more.

If you can have a little look inside your Inbox, you'll see I've sent you a Private Message. You can find this at the top right of the page, purple envelope.

Speak to you soon and welcome into the Community.
Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos