Menu
markythegeek
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

CH HD recordings do not allow me to fast forward

Hi,

Last week I recorded Grand Designs on CH4HD and was unable to fast forward it. When I press fast forward it shows 0min and the red bit of the bar showing where you are in the recording is empty. Frustrating, as I hate watching adverts. Once I had watched I rebooted the TiVo and all seemed well, then the same thing happened a few days later with some recordings on Living HD. 

Tonight, again after recording Grand Designs on CH4HD I am not able to fast forward. I am watching it delayed, as hate watching adverts, but cannot rewind / go back or fast forward. 

The TiVO box is also really  s  l  o  w   too, even reboots don't fix this. My v+HD box in the dinging room is much more usable at the moment. Any help other than a reboot? 

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: CH HD recordings do not allow me to fast forward

Hey Markythegeek,

Cheers for popping back to us in the Community. Looking at this I've been able to locate the account and search for the TiVo, I haven't been able to run tests as they are not reaching the box. 

This may be because the box is currently off, can you please check all cables and let me know if it was on at the time of my message? 

Keep in touch Smiley Happy

Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos
markythegeek
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Ben,

The box is never off, but it would have been on Standby. I will leave it on today so the light is green. 

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hey Markythegeek Smiley Happy

Thanks again for the follow up message and it's just what I needed Smiley Happy

Looks like I've found a fault on one of the boxes and this would certainly like to help and send out an engineer. I've sent you a 'Private Message', you can find this by clicking on the little red envelope near the top left of the page.

Many thanks and speak to you soon.

Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos