Menu
Sculkram
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

CABLES DOES NOT FIT AND TECH SUPPORT DIDN'T ARRIVE

When I moved into my new home, I found the virgin box as was stated by the web site and online assistant. I received my starter pack and proceeded to try and install. The new cables do not fit the VM wall socket. As they say in their email ''your Virgin Media adventure is about to begin''

I called tech support to help, they said the technician would have to come out to fix the problem, that was 8 July 2016. The first appointment was 20 July so I took it. After confirming days before the appointment myself and receiving sms's confirming the 08h00-13h00 arrival - no one arrived!!!!! or even called. I proceeded to speak to a number of people on 0843 515 8680  from 13h00 onwards - they tried to get hold of technician to no avail. I was assured that he would be there and that he was just running late. 

I waiting up until 10pm and no one called, emailed or arrived.

Next morning I called 0843 515 8680 again, got hold of different people this time and was told sorry, next Friday is first appointment. Its nearly a month since I received my pack and no tv or broadband.

We've got your back

We include tech support, engineer visits, repairs and replacements at no extra cost.
So if something goes wrong, it's on us.

but they don't tell you how long it would take to get a service set up do they.

Question: what do I do to get the technician to my house to fix the problem, when they don't keep appointments?

13 days of no service and counting.....

0 Kudos
Parrotperson
Super solver
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: CABLES DOES NOT FIT AND TECH SUPPORT DIDN'T ARRIVE

Ring them up and tell them you want to cancel. That usually gets their attention.