Menu
dippydot
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

C5, C5+1and C5 USA channels breaking up

All C5 channels on TiVo keep breaking up and not possible to watch or record. Other channels are fine.

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: C5, C5+1and C5 USA channels breaking up

Hey dippydot

Welcome to the Community, I'm massively sorry to learn about the problems you're experiencing with your TV service at the moment.

I've been able to locate your account and run some tests on the set top box from our end for you. We're detecting some issues and I'd like to arrange for a member of the team to come and take a closer look for you.

I've sent you information regarding this in a private message, which you can view by clicking the purple envelope on the top right of this page.

Apologies again for the inconvenience this is causing, we'll talk soon.

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

All Replies
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: C5, C5+1and C5 USA channels breaking up

Hey dippydot

Welcome to the Community, I'm massively sorry to learn about the problems you're experiencing with your TV service at the moment.

I've been able to locate your account and run some tests on the set top box from our end for you. We're detecting some issues and I'd like to arrange for a member of the team to come and take a closer look for you.

I've sent you information regarding this in a private message, which you can view by clicking the purple envelope on the top right of this page.

Apologies again for the inconvenience this is causing, we'll talk soon.

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide