Menu
RBYUS
Joining in
Message 1 of 13
Flag for a moderator

C133

c133 cannot watch on demand or catch up this keeps happening paying for a service unable to use

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 13
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: C133

Hey RBYUS Smiley Happy

Welcome to the Community Smiley Happy Here you'll find many helpful tips and answers to anything Virgin Media and more Smiley Happy

I'm sorry to see you've got the C133 error there on the box, looks like you'll need an engineer to help sort this and I'd like to arrange one.

I've popped you a 'Private Message', just click on the little red envelope, top left of the page Smiley Happy

Speak to you soon.

Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos

All Replies
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 13
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hey RBYUS Smiley Happy

Welcome to the Community Smiley Happy Here you'll find many helpful tips and answers to anything Virgin Media and more Smiley Happy

I'm sorry to see you've got the C133 error there on the box, looks like you'll need an engineer to help sort this and I'd like to arrange one.

I've popped you a 'Private Message', just click on the little red envelope, top left of the page Smiley Happy

Speak to you soon.

Ben

0 Kudos
RBYUS
Joining in
Message 3 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Hi thank you but at the moment it seems OK there was a fault but engineers were working on it and I had a message to say it was fixed

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 4 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Hey RBYUS,

That is certainly great news to hear Smiley Happy As I understand this is sorted for you now, (which is foremost), if you do experience anything other then please let me know as I'd love to help.

Take care and all the best with the services Smiley Happy

Ben

0 Kudos
Bearbiter
On our wavelength
Message 5 of 13
Flag for a moderator

C133 - Loughborough??? Tonight.

Thoughts please???
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Hi there bearbiter, 

I'm really sorry to hear that you've been experiencing this issue, and apprecieate that you've been having some other issues lately, as you described in your other post. 

I've run some testing on your TiVo® and can see some issues which will need addressing. The signal strengths are too low and your Hard drive is also reporting an issue. 

I'd like to arrange for a technician to call out and investigate further, so will send you a private message in order to get things arranged. Please look to the top left of this page where you'll see a red envelope icon, click on this and you'll see my message. 

Many thanks and apologies once more. 

Huw

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos
drantleygicks
Tuning in
Message 7 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Hi, 

I'm afraid I have the C133 error for over 24hrs.  I take it there is no fix I can do, is it an engineer job?

Thanks in advance for any advice.

DG

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 8 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Hi DG, 

Thanks for your post and apologies to hear you are having an issue with your TiVo® service. 

I have taken a look at the account today and the box is showing as online but there are a few stats that need addressing with an engineer. 

I have sent you a private message to arrange a suitable time for a visit. 

Speak soon,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

baldric109
Just joined
Message 9 of 13
Flag for a moderator

i  had a visit today from an engineer this afternoon and was told this is affecting around 2000 boxes and has been this way since last Friday, they do not have a fix for it

0 Kudos
drantleygicks
Tuning in
Message 10 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Hi,
Thanks for the reply. I did a box reset from the settings menu and I'm back on line.
Thanks for the offer of the engineer, however it looks like I'm OK now!
Cheers,
DG
0 Kudos