Menu
rubbish1
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

C133

I first noticed I had this error at 0530 this morning on Catch Up.

Checked with Service status and found it was a known problem that engineers were working on and repair expected to be complete by 1630!!!!!  Chewcked later and found it was now 2030.  Checked just now and it is now TOMORROW. WHAT service do we pay for ???????

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: C133

Hi rubbish1,

Welcome to the community and thanks for posting.

I sincerely apologise for the C133 error code appearing on the Catch Up TV service. I appreciate how frustrating this can be when you want to watch the shows at your own leisure.

With the service status we do try and provide regular updates. Sometimes the estimated fix time can be altered if there are any delays in the repair. We always endeavour to fix faults as fast as possible.

I apologise once again for this massive inconvenience and hope the service has now been restored. Please let me know if there are any further issues.

Thanks

Rich
Forum Team
0 Kudos
rubbish1
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Rich B

Did a complete reset on my box, deleted everything (which was good!)

All is now working as it should.

Begs the question, were the messages I was getting in the Service Status message for ME alone or to all users in general?

If the latter, surely this was wrong as it delayed me in seeking my own remedy.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi rubbish1,

Thanks for the update Smiley Happy

I'm glad to hear all is working ok now for you.

The status page is usually for issues affecting areas/regions and large parts of the network.  I'm sorry if this delayed getting a solution for you.  

If you ever want to query an issue that's showing on our Service Status Page, come to us here and we'll be happy to look it up and confirm if you are affected by it or not. Smiley Happy

You know where to find us should you need us again for anything. Smiley Happy

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos