A couple of days ago I posted about how I thought I had solved C133 error by chance (deleting all suggestions and rebooting).
It turns out it was coincidence that I got my service back, and the suggestions weren't even deleted. The function does not work.
As it happens the error has now become C130 and A01.
Given past bad experience, I suspect that what is going on is some weakend on the service in the area and insteand of Virgin telling us all in advance, over the next few weeks while we do upgrade work or whatever, you will have an intermitent service (and we will deduct x% of your bill).
This is what happened to me 2/3 years ago. Hours of engineers coming and going, new cabling, new boxes and as one engineer told me (unofficially) the area is being upgraded this will go on for 3 months and he was right.
There is a status update for my area saying there are problems in the area.
I have got an engineer coming on Monday ie 3/4 days with an annoying purple message (7401) floating across my screen.
They will end up taking away my Tivo box with all my recordings on and things will only work when the external work is finished!
As I suggested the service corrected itself over the weekend so by the time the engineer arrived there was nothing for him to do.
I really do think that Virgin should have a policy of more openess and honesty about the days they are not able to provide a full service because of faultes, engineering works or upgrades.
All these error messages are just random and not helpful when the actual problem is a weak signal or some other factor making interactive services (including not mentioned by me before but by others blanks in the tv guide) non functioning.