Menu
Rmilton10
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

C133 network error

Hi,

I've had this error on & off for 18 months now, keep being told that there is a fix in progress. Rang customer service at the weekend as completely fed up of it by now & engineer arrived today who told me Amplifiers being upgraded in my area should be ok with 2 weeks to a month. Is this just another fob off?

sooo frustrated.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: C133 network error

Hello Rmilton10,

I'm very sorry to hear this is an ongoing issue for you regarding the On Demand and I would like to welcome you to the community.

I have been able to locate your account and this issue has been raised already with ticket number F003739937.  It's showing that it should be complete by December but if you're still experiencing faults after this time please let me know and I'll investigate it further.

Kind regards

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Rmilton10
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Rose,

i understood it it would be fixed by the 23rd of December 2016. As of 28th December I am still experiencing this fault. Has it now been resolved? I tried customer services, but they knew nothing of the issue & were very unhelpful.

Thanks,

Richard

0 Kudos
Rmilton10
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I am also experiencing a W02 error.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

HI Rmilton10

I'm very sorry for the continued problems you're experiencing with your TV service.

I've checked the ticket Rose has mentioned and the issue is still open and being worked on, I'm really sorry for the inconvenience it's causing.

We're looking forward to getting this issue resolved.

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos