Menu
hackney
Tuning in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

C133 error

Hi

Have been getting error message C133 for the past 2 days, meaning no catch up or on demand.

From checking this forum and others it would seem to be a tivo box error.

I ran through help option on the box, and for instance couldn't check my network connection.

But when I accidently found I could clear all my "suggestions" (which were hopeless!) and the box then rebooted, I no longer have the error message and can access on demand etc..

Do tivo boxes get too full? Have I solved the problem by deleting these suggestions and some unwanted recordings or do I need a new box?

Thanks

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: C133 error

Hello hackney,

Welcome back to the community and I'm glad to hear your Catch Up and On Demand services are working again.

It's hard to say what was causing that issue at the time but maybe it was just the reboot that fixed it not clearing the suggestions.

If it happens again try connecting to the network by going to -

Home - Help & Settings - Settings - Network - Connect to the Virgin Media Service Now.

And then maybe a reboot after that if it hasn't fixed it to see whether you still have the same issue.

If you experience any further problems though just let us know and we'll look into it for you.

All the best

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
hackney
Tuning in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: C133 error

Hi - have only just seen your reply. In fact I was wrong!

It turns out it was coincidence that I got my service back, and the suggestions weren't even deleted. The function does not work.

As it happens the error has now become C130 and A01.

Given past bad experience, I suspect that what is going on is some weakend on the service in the area and insteand of Virgin telling us all in advance, over the next few weeks while we do upgrade work or whatever, you will have an intermitent service (and we will deduct x% of your bill).

This is what happened to me 2/3 years ago. Hours of engineers coming and going, new cabling, new boxes and as one engineer told me (unofficially) the area is being upgraded this will go on for 3 months and he was right.

Very frustrated.

0 Kudos