Menu
ACGraylingforPM
Dialled in
Message 1 of 8
Flag for a moderator

C133 Network Availability

Network functions have been down for two days now. Have disconnected the power supply and the cable feed three times without any effect. Since this fault occurred, the TV Anywhere App is saying that we have an invalid media access key.

There are some faults recorded for TV services in this area (N5) so have held off until now. Is this a generic issue for the area (from the absence of other comments in the forum I suspect not) and if so is it being fixed?

If not, will record a fault. 

0 Kudos
sjp123
Problem sorter
Message 2 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Re: C133 Network Availability

I'd just call it in anyway, that way you'll know if it's an area fault that is affecting you, if it is you'll probably get a recorded message saying so.

they're there until midnight and, as I'm working, I see no reason why they shouldn't do a little work on your behalf Smiley Happy

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi ACGraylingforPM,

I'm sorry to hear that you haven't been able to access On Demand.  I have taken a look to see what's happening and I can see there is a known fault which is currently be worked on by our engineers. 

They are working hard to restore the service as soon as possible.  We're expecting a review by the end of the day.  Keep an eye out to see if On Demand has come back.

Don't hesitate to get back in touch to request an update if this time has passed and On Demand still isn't working.  We're here to help if you need us.

I apologise the inconvenience caused during this time.

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
cathie
Joining in
Message 4 of 8
Flag for a moderator

We have been having the identical problem to this in N15 for the last few days. I rang at the weekend and the recorded message said engineers working - is it still the case?

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 5 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi Cathie, 

Many thanks for taking the time to come back to the Community and speaking about your issue. 

I'm very sorry to learn about the C133 error you've been having in the home, I'd love to help.

I've been able to locate your account and I've tried to run some tests but upon my efforts It seems like the box is off. Can you tell me if this was indeed off at the time of my message? If so please can you turn on all devices please?

Let me know ASAP and I'll be sure to have something for you soon. 

Take care.

Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos
cathie
Joining in
Message 6 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi no one's touched the box but it make have been asleep, I've woken it up now ...

0 Kudos
cathie
Joining in
Message 7 of 8
Flag for a moderator

And all is eventually working again now! If that was due to you, many thanks - or maybe the work being done just finished!
0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 8 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi Cathie, 

Thanks for getting back to me on this and letting me know everything's working well now Smiley Happy 

I would love to take credit but looks like it's been sorted from our systems here! I hope that you're enjoying the rest of the day and certainly catching up with some shows you've missed no doubt Smiley Happy

All the best and please come back if you ever need anything. We've got loads of info and helpful guides, tips and people to talk to in the Community Smiley Happy

Ben Smiley Happy

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos