Menu
uktigger
Tuning in
Message 1 of 10
Flag for a moderator

C133 Error

I recently took advantage of the free broadband uplift to 200Mb and hence had a Superhub 2 on a self install.

Broadband is working fine, however, since the exact time that the superhub was activated, I am not able to connect to the VM service on the Tivo, getting a network connectivity error and no access to catchup or on demand.

I have been in touch once already by telephone and the person on the end of 150 rebooted the box and at worked for a few hours only to have connection issues again.

Could this just be a coincidence that the exact times matched?

Someone looking into this problem would be much appreciated as i still have no catchup or on demand.

Thanks

Steve

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Re: C133 Error

Hi there Uktrigger Smiley Happy

Thank you for coming back to the Community and posting about the TiVo's C133 error. I'm sorry that this has been happening and would love to help.

I'd like to mention that upon my tests I've been able to run, I've come across an outage that will be affecting your TV services in the home F003958747. The review date for this to be completed will be the 19th of October 2015.

I hope that this can be resolved for you soon and if there's anything that I can help you with in the future please let me know. 

Take care.

Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos
uktigger
Tuning in
Message 3 of 10
Flag for a moderator

I shall wait with baited breath, as the connection has been intermittant to say the least with still no catch up and on demand.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Hi uktigger,

Thanks for getting back to us, I just wanted to pop by and see how things are today with the TiVo® service?

I hope all is working ok now for you, if it's not don't hesitate to give me a shout and I can hep further.

I look forward to hearing from you Smiley Happy

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
uktigger
Tuning in
Message 5 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Well, it's been 2 weeks now and the Tivo has been only connecting intermittently to the network.

Usually, doing a restart, ether from the settings menu or powering off the box forces a reconnect, but not always.

So obviously, using tvanywhere to manage the Tivo is a no no and when it fails, I lose on demand and catchup.

It seems to be a bit of a coincidence that this started at EXACTLY the time which my 200Mb service was activated - (the first fail was to the minute)

So I would be grateful if someone could look into this as it's getting rather annoying.

Thank you

Steve

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Hi Steve,

Thank you for getting back to me.  I'm sorry to hear that the fault is still present. 

I know how annoying this can be happy to help get this checked out for you.

I have carried out some checks with the box remotely and all looks fine signal wise currently.  There does appear to be an issue on the network that is causing this fault.  I have escalated this to our fault teams to get investigated.  

This will be assigned to our engineering team who will immediately look into the cause and will then go on to work to fix the fault.  

I am unable to specify a time scale as yet until we get an update.  As soon as I know more I shall update you here Smiley Happy

I would like to thank you in advance for your patience, we will get right on it and I will be back with an update very soon.

0 Kudos
uktigger
Tuning in
Message 7 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Thank you
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 8 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Hi uktrigger,

I just wanted to pop by and let you know that after this was investigated, it has been determined that an engineer is required to call out and get this fixed for you.

I will be happy to arrange this with you and will send you the details in a private message.  (Look for the envelope icon above)

0 Kudos
uktigger
Tuning in
Message 9 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Well, and engineer called yesterday and replaced my TIVO box, as all cables and connections were fine.

Just have to wait and see if i still have the issues with the new box.

Will report back in due course :-)

Steve

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 10 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Hi uktigger,

Thanks for coming by to update us after the engineer visit. 

I hope all will remain ok for you.  Should you encounter any further problems just give me a shout.

I'm here if you need me. Smiley Happy

0 Kudos