Menu
Dmarr
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

C130

Hey there! Wondering if anyone can help. We keep receiving the message error "network availability (c130) and when I check further in settings it's saying network cable unplugged. Have checked and everything seems connected and secure. Help?! Any ideas? Thanks
0 Kudos
EightBall
Dialled in
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: C130

The message that you're seeing means that there is no return path lock and that catchup/on demand services will not work.

This can be caused by a number of different issues, but is rarely anything to do with an unplugged cable.

Other than landline, how many devices do you have? (e.g. Superhub, Tivo, VHD, V+).

0 Kudos
Dmarr
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

We have the tivo downstairs and a standard box upstairs ?? Sorry not really good with all this stuff
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hello Dmarr,

Sorry to hear you were experiencing issues with your TiVo® and a warm welcome to the community.

I have been able to locate your account and check the status or your TiVo® and everything looks okay from this side. I can also see it has been rebooted recently so can I just confirm you're still experiencing the same issue?

Looking forward to hearing from you

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos