Menu
Angie67
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

C130

I have had this error now for nearly a week and I cannot get demand etc and the green light second from the left is flashing anyone help. Thank you.
0 Kudos
Parrotperson
Super solver
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: C130

You really should've rung in for help if you've had a problem for a week. That's a network error. Which generally means you're not connected to VM at the moment. 

You coulf try rebooting (off then on) or home-help & settings- settings -network- connect to vm

if that doesn't work (which it might well not ) try checking the VM website for faults in your area. If not then phone in. 

0 Kudos
Angie67
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi parrot person,
Thank you will do. Did try all you stated earlier, still not working. thanks for information.
0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Angie67,

Welcome to the Community, and thank you for posting, it's great to see that Parrotperson has been able to speak to you, thanks Parrotperson Smiley Happy

C133 can indicate a network issue on the TV services and as such I've been able to run my tests. I was able to see that the box is running well with no signs of any timeouts, signal levels are good and also you've been connecting well to the network.

I can understand that this is never great when it happens and that we're here to help, can you tell me if this is still persistent? 

Stay in touch. 

Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos
Angie67
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

We have had an engineer out and the problem is now fixed and it was fixed before your reply, that is the reason it was showing ok, however we are still getting the odd picture pixels going weird still, this only usually happens when you have an external Aries, but the engineer said its to do with updates it's not an issue though, just thought I'd mention it.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Angie67

Thank you for taking the time to let me know about this, I'm glad to hear that it's been fixed.

If you need any assistance moving forward, you know where to find us.

Take care

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos