0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
G-eri
On our wavelength
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: C130

Me too. For about a week now I've been pretty much unable to watch Catch Up and Netflix what with buffering and stuttering on Netflix and Catch Up and On Demand not being available. I would really appreciate some help with this. 

0 Kudos

All Replies
G-eri
On our wavelength
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Me too. For about a week now I've been pretty much unable to watch Catch Up and Netflix what with buffering and stuttering on Netflix and Catch Up and On Demand not being available. I would really appreciate some help with this. 

0 Kudos
G-eri
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Tried to watch Catch Up this morning but yet again got C130 error message. No Catch Up, no On Demand and buffering, freezing Netflix for over a week now. Please can I have some feedback on when this error will be fixed?

Also can I get some financial compensation for not being able to use all Virgin services for all of this time? It seems highly unfair that I have to pay so much for so very little. 

Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi James791,

A warm welcome to our community Smiley Happy

I'm sorry that you're getting this error right now.  I'd like to help check this out for you.

I have connected to your box remotely, currently the status is showing as 'Non-Contactable'.  This means I am unable to fully check the boxes signal/power levels at the moment.  

Can you please check that the thick white lead that screws into the back of the TiVo® is screwed on securely and also if possible, check it's connected securely to any splitters (Small silver coloured metal devices) or junction boxes (White box where the cabling comes into the property)?

Also, if you haven't already it's worth powering off/on the box to refresh things over.  

One last thing, if you can let me know if the light on the front of the box is flashing or missing please?  It's the one that's 2nd from the left.

Keep me posted and I can check further.

Collette Smiley Happy

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi G-eri,

Thanks for coming by Smiley Happy

I'm sorry that you're also getting this error, I will be happy to help check this out for you and see about getting this fixed or find out what's going on for you.

Currently I haven't been able to locate your account.  I will send you a private message requesting further details.

Look for the purple envelope icon above.

Collette Smiley Happy

0 Kudos
James791
Joining in
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

I'm still getting the flashing green light on the front of my box all leads have been checked
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi James791,

Thanks for getting back to me, I will arrange for an engineer to call round and get this fixed for you.  Thank you for checking the leads, that's a great help to me.

I will send the details in a private message to arrange an engineer appointment.  Look for the icon above.

Collette Smiley Happy

0 Kudos