Menu
Slic85
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

C130 problem

For the last 6 days my virgin TiVo box keeps saying the network cable is unplugged. I've unplugged it and put it back it, I've even changed the cable and switched the box off at the back and back on again and still saying the same thing. What do I now? This is our second box.
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: C130 problem

This less than helpful message actually means that the box is having difficulty talking to VM's servers.

Either there's a wider area fault or just your installation is having signal issues. Assuming the coax connection isn't loose, then you'll need to get someone out to look at it.

You'll get an immediate response if you give them a ring on 150 (from 08:00 until midnight, every day), or use the Contact Us link at the bottom of this page to initiate a live chat (from 08:00 until 20:00, Monday to Saturday)

This is primarily a user community forum and while the VM forum team do endeavour to read and, where appropriate, respond to every thread, it can take them a few days to wade through the volume of posts. So for an technical issue, which this seems to be, your best line of inquiry is through the Faults team via the methods above.

TV: XL+SkySports V6
BB: 200Mbps SuperHub: Arris
Loc: ME10
    Please use the Search feature before starting a new thread
To thank or if you Like a post, use the Kudos +button. If it's an answer to your query, click Options.
Finally, if all else fails, take a deep breath and remember there's more to life than the internet and TV!
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: C130 problem

Hi Slic85

I'm very sorry to learn about the problems you're experiencing with your TV service, unfortunately I've not been able to locate your account to take a closer look at this from our end for you unfortunately.

If you're still experiencing the issues I'd like to run some tests on the set top box from our end for you, could you respond to the private message I've sent with the requested information so that I can do that? You can view the message by clicking the envelope on the top right of this page.

Apologies again for the inconvenience this issue has caused.

We'll talk soon

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos