Menu
Sharono
Tuning in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

C130 network àvailabilty

My tivo box and hub have green lights flashing for 2 days now I think I need an engineer call out but when I phone 150 I get told they will credit my bill but will give no info on the issue I need this sorted ASAP
0 Kudos
gillianpalmer
Tuning in
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: C130 network àvailabilty

hi,i am exactly same problem since Monday last & no one has a clue!!! best of luck ile get back to you if i find anyone with an ounce of brain...

gillianpalmer
Tuning in
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

i found answer ,look for moderator named Rose and she sent signal from virgin media ,all come back good.regards ,Gill
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Thanks Gill Smiley Wink

Hello Sharono,

Welcome to the community.

Sorry to hear you were having problems with the TiVo® box, I have been able to locate your account and I can see you have a technician already booked for this so please let me know how you get on or if you require any further help after your technician visit.

Kind regards

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

VMare000000
Joining in
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Do your self a favour and get out when you can
0 Kudos
Sharono
Tuning in
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Service came back on yesterday so I cancelled the engineer and guess what its all gone down again today are these planned as it's looking very suspicious complaint to the ombudsman is getting a must I worked for Virgin for 8 years and I know this would never happened these clowns in India have no clue what they are doing (not there fault )
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hello Sharono,

Thanks for posting and I'm very sorry to hear this has happened again.

What I would like to do is send one of the team out to take a look at this for you so if you click on the purple envelope at the top right of the screen you will see a message waiting for you with further information.

Speak to you soon

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos