Menu
Caino
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

C130 message

Hi,

I posted earlier last week with this same problem, I am getting "Network Availability C130" Message again. There was a problem within my area but this has since been fixed, apparently!!!

Unfortunately its not fixed for me. I had a text saying the problem was fixed, but but still having problems text back Help, i did so, got to wait till 4pm to see if they can sort the fault. I am missing out on watching the athletics in Olympics on Red button BBCi Player, i can't do this and its been a week now 🤔🤔😞
0 Kudos
sjp123
Problem sorter
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: C130 message

while it doesn't sort your problem, try the Red Button channels on 561 upwards to keep watching and, if you're so inclined, recording.

Caino
Tuning in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for the tip. Just looked on virgin site for problems in my area, and its showing there is a problem again and a technician is trying to sort this. Been a problem for a week now nearly. In the meantime i will try what you suggest, but i am able to watch some on my Amazon fire stick, well the BBCi Player anyway
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Caino,

Thanks for posting!

Are you still getting the same issue? Does the TiVo® constantly bring up the C130 error or is it intermittent?

Look forward to hearing from you!  Smiley Very Happy

Josh

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos