Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 4 (72 Views)

C130 issues

Please help I have been getting c130 for a few days now when trying to get on demand or catch up. We have had a few issues lately with the signal but each time it seems to resolve itself. This time is no good. I get fed up trying to call 150 and have tried all the usual things recommended. Please help if anyone knows what to do. I am seriously thinking of going to sky! Thank you
0 Kudos
On our wavelength
Message 2 of 4 (49 Views)

Re: C130 issues

there seems to be loads of issues but VM are not telling anyone. I am currently waiting on an engineer to come and fix my issues but I doubt that he will be able to as is seems to be a VM problem because there is a possible country wide outage that is causing this.

Forum Team
Message 3 of 4 (33 Views)

Hi Jojot,

Thanks for coming by and welcome to the community. Smiley Happy

I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing this error message on the TiVo® service, I'd like to help check this out for you.  

I have taken a look at the box remotely and all is looking great signal wise right now, network wise there's no issues affecting the service from there which is good to see.

Are you still getting this error at the moment?  If so, let me know and I can help further.

Collette.

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
On our wavelength
Message 4 of 4 (23 Views)

[ Edited ]

Thanks Collettte

If you tested my connection you would get a good signal  because the engineer came and solved the issue. It seems as a if a colleague engineer had moved my connection in the street cabinet from the top "shelf" lower down thereby reducing the signal that I was getting because apparently my cable was better than that of my  neighbour.  Once the engineer moved my connection back up to the top shelf the signal improved immediately and things returned virtually back to normal. There are still some issues with HD channels but thankfully these are not on channels I watch very often.

Therefore this fault was the result of engineers moving customers connections around in the street cabinet which is downright despicable and apparently there was no need for this to happen as there were plenty of slots on the top shelf for other customers.

0 Kudos