Menu
deb79
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

C130 error

Have had the C130 error message for around 2 weeks now, when I've done the online equipment check it's saying there's a problem and it will be rectified in 10 mins yet it's been going all this time still. Can't use on demand, YouTube and Netflix not working either. Also noticed in the last few weeks the HD channels keep breaking up and very pixelated. Virginmedia is quick to take my money but not providing the full service I'm paying for.

0 Kudos
Parrotperson
Super solver
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: C130 error

Have you given them a chance to fix it? It could be a signal,issue or indeed a box issue. 

Phine in. If they can't fix it by sending an engineer then you can complain!

0 Kudos
deb79
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I just assumed because it was saying on the equipment check online that problem would be fixed in ten minutes that it must be a problem in the area but after reading some threads on here seems you could be right about it being a problem with the box itself so gonna ring and see if I can get an engineer out.

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Deb79,

Thank you for coming in and posting your comment, welcome into the Community Smiley Happy

I am sorry to read about the C130 error, this is something I'd like to help with and after looking into the services, I can see that there are some signal levels that would need adjusting by an engineer.

I've sent you a 'Private Message', you can find this by clicking on the little purple envelope near the top right of the page.

Stay in touch and have a great day.

Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos