Menu
titandrd
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

C130 error message

For months now I have been plagued by this error message when trying to watch Netflix, The programme stops and the buffering circle goes to 25% and then the C130 error comes up, from that point All on-demand contents is unavailable for appx 90 seconds after which you can log out of Netflix and then back in (lengthy process) - During this 'Network outage' (as reported by the Tivo box) all connectivity is fine, broadband, TV etc.

Last night (09/01/17) while watching Netflix this happened 7 times within a 40 minute period, with the shortest time between outages being 3 Mins!!!

Watching Netflix through my Smart TV on the same (Virgin) connection is fine, so it is definitely the Tivo box, or its infrastructure that is to blame.

Any assistance would be appreciated

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: C130 error message

Hello titandrd,

Welcome to the community and I'm sorry to learn you're experiencing these issues with Netflix.

I would like for someone to take a look at this for you so if you click on the purple envelope the top right of the screen you will see another message from me with further details.

Speak to you soon

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos