Menu
Kingbosh
Joining in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

C130 error message

Been getting this error message for nearly a week and cannot access Netflix.
Tried rebooting and ran a test but the test says a network cable is unplugged. All the wires are connected at the back so any suggestions?
0 Kudos
Parrotperson
Super solver
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: C130 error message

Try a different HDMI cable. Then home-help-settings-network-connection to VM. 

0 Kudos
Kingbosh
Joining in
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Ok cheers for that. Will pick a new HDMI cable up tomorrow and see if that works.
Much appreciated
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi Kingbosh,

Sorry to hear that your Netflix app on your TiVo isn't working. Have you noticed any other problems with your TiVo?

The reason I ask is because I've been able to run remote testing to your TiVo and I can see a problem with the TiVo. I've sent a refresh signal to the box, please power off the TiVo for a few minutes and power back on and retry this to see if it's working.

If this doesn't fix the problem, please let me know and I'll re-run the diagnostic testing to see if this will require an engineer visit.

Kind regards,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
Kingbosh
Joining in
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi Terri,
Thanks for that. I have done as you asked but unfortunately the C130 error is still showing.

Still cannot access Netflix or catch up and on demand services from the TiVo box.

Please advise of next step to resolve.
Cheers

0 Kudos
VMare000000
Joining in
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

If you can get out of your subscription it will save you months of hassle
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hello Kingbosh,

Thanks for getting back to us, Terri_P is away at the moment so I hope you don't mind me stepping in.

What I would like to do next is to send one of the team out to take a look at this for you so if you click on the purple envelope at the top right of your screen you will see a message waiting for you.

Kind regards

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos