Menu
tyrone186
Tuning in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

C130 error message on 1 of 3 tivo boxes

Hi I am currently getting Network Availability C130 error message on one of my tiro boxes, the other two are working fine and no issues with the internet. I have done reboots of the box and everything I can from the help pages this end. Have I missed something or would it be best just to call Virginmedia?

Thanks

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
japitts
Well-informed
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: C130 error message on 1 of 3 tivo boxes

Assuming this is still happening, I'd call that in. The worst that happens - you've spent 10minutes to be told it's a known fault. The forum team will get back to you after a while, but the faults people will deal with it quicker.

Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi tyrone186,

Sorry to hear that you are getting error C130 Network Availability error on one of your TiVo boxes. Thanks for getting in touch and posting on the Community Forum. Apologies for the delay in getting back to you. 

I can see that you took japitts' advice and got in touch via Online Chat with us regarding this.  I can see that my colleague was able to look into this for you and I want to make sure that the TiVo is now working for you.

Please let me know.

Kind regards,

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

All Replies
japitts
Well-informed
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Assuming this is still happening, I'd call that in. The worst that happens - you've spent 10minutes to be told it's a known fault. The forum team will get back to you after a while, but the faults people will deal with it quicker.

tyrone186
Tuning in
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

ok, will just call it in. Thanks for the response
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi tyrone186,

Sorry to hear that you are getting error C130 Network Availability error on one of your TiVo boxes. Thanks for getting in touch and posting on the Community Forum. Apologies for the delay in getting back to you. 

I can see that you took japitts' advice and got in touch via Online Chat with us regarding this.  I can see that my colleague was able to look into this for you and I want to make sure that the TiVo is now working for you.

Please let me know.

Kind regards,

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

sapper_arj
Superfast
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

I know this is totally off topic but the c130 Herc is a wonderful transport plane Smiley Happy

tyrone186
Tuning in
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

All sorted and working brill thanks :-)
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Indeed sapper_arj--we'd much rather see the c130 Hercules than the C130 TiVo error!

Tyrone186, thanks for letting me know this is all working for you now--that's great news. 

Thanks so much for contributing on the Community Forum and please let us know if you have any further queries.

All the best,

0 Kudos