Menu
Ardbeg1977
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

C130 error and unable to connect to Virgin Media Service from relocated Tivo

I had a new V6 box installed last  Friday and this is working OK. The original Tivo 1GB box was moved upstairs. On the Tivo 1GB I am seeing C130 error, Network cable unplugged (N27) and Cable modem connection details: no connection. Under network status there is an IP address assigned from my router but no Gateway address or DNS address. The Tivo 1GB box is hardwired directly to my Asus RT-N66U router and the Super Hub 2 (VMDG485) is in modem mode. The V6 box is connected through a Devolo AV500 powerline adapter to the router. I can stream recordings from the Tivo to the V6 box OK. When I login to the TV Anywhere website, Manage My Tivo Boxes shows three boxes, not two. The default box, the V6, is showing as connected, the other two are showing as not connected. When I use the TV Anywhere app on my iPad, I can connect to the V6 but not the Tivo 1GB. When I login to my Virgin Media service status, there are four faults listed for TV, so maybe this has something to do with the problem (?)

Can someone have a look at this for me, please?

Regards

David

0 Kudos
Ardbeg1977
Joining in
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: C130 error and unable to connect to Virgin Media Service from relocated Tivo

This is working OK, now. All the error messages have cleared and I can access both boxes with the TV Anywhere app. The cable modem has a Gateway address, DNS address and IP address assigned. So, to whoever sorted this out - thanks!

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: C130 error and unable to connect to Virgin Media Service from relocated Tivo

Hello Ardbeg1977,

Thanks for coming back and letting us know that it's resolved.

Feel free to pop us another message if you experience any further problems.

All the best

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos