Menu
Stuie1984
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

C130 error and no internet

Hi

My TiVo box has been showing a network error c130 since yesterday and none of the on demand is working or Netflix etc.

We also have no internet.

I've checked for known area faults and none are showing. Done the usual reboot a few times to no avail.

Any ideas how to get it back to normal?

Thanks
0 Kudos
Parrotperson
Super solver
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: C130 error and no internet

Yes. You'll need to phone in. There must be a problem a)in the local are they don't know about or b) a problem with your box.
Quickest thing is to ring in
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Stuie1984

Welcome to the Community, I'm very sorry to learn about the problems we've been experiencing at the moment. 

I've not been able to accurately locate your account to take a closer look at this from our end for you unfortunately, so I can do that would you be able to respond to the message I've sent with the requested information?

You can view the message by clicking the purple envelope on the top right of this page.

Look forward to hearing from you

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Stuie1984
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

We have an engineer coming out today thanks
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hey Stuie1984

That's excellent news, thanks for taking the time to let me knowMan Happy

I'd love to hear how the appointment goes and I'll be here should you need any assistance moving forward.

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos