Menu
Johnwebb73
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

C130 error and network cable unplugged error

I'm getting c130 error and whilst having reset the box, checked all connections and also the ethernet connection this has not resolved the issue. I am getting a "network cable unplugged" error and have now run out of ideas on how to fix the issue. Any help would be appreciated?

thanks john

[MOD EDIT: Subject heading changed to assist community]

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: C130 error & network cable unplugged error

Hi johnwebb73,

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. It's great having a new member on board with us Smiley Happy

Apologies to hear that you are having an issue with the cable error message. 

In order to help you with this I'll need to go into the account and check a few things. I have been unable to locate your account and need some information from you so that I can resolve this issue.

I have sent you a private message regarding this and will investigate further once I receive your reply. Just click on the little plum envelope at the top right hand side of the page to access your inbox.

Speak soon,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
pantha
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: C130 error & network cable unplugged error

Hey john, i had the same problem last week, engineer came and gave me a new tivo box, new cables, changed everything he could,but still didn.t work.

Got uo one day and everything was working, turns out it was a problem withe virgins cloud service. It could not find an i.s.p for mine and others box, but when it did all was ok. Check with Virgin and ask them about their cloud, and see if that will resolve your problem.

Mick

0 Kudos