Menu
craig28685
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

C130 - cable unplugged

Having recently moved house we have taken our equipment with us. Now that everything is connected we are getting a C130 message saying that a network cable is unplugged.

The previous owners had virgin/tivo set up. Broadband is working without any issues. I have tried on several occasions to restart, plug cables in again, connect to virgn media service etc. but none of these seem to have made any difference.

I have also checked the service status for our postcode and cannot see any issues. 

Does anyone have any recommendations? Or is this the situation where an engineer will need to be called?

Thanks

Craig

0 Kudos
frank_gm
Community elder
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: C130 - cable unplugged

Contact VM again as they have possibly not set up the change of address details correctly.  Did a VM engineer do the switch for you or did you just to do it yourself?

Nice to be able to post again, after their mistake (removed by the Censorship team).
¡No Pasarán!
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi craig28685,

Welcome to the Community!

Sorry to hear you're having TiVo® trouble.

I'd like to run a few checks for you but I can't seem to locate your account. I've sent you a private message (purple envelope at the top right of your screen) so I can grab some details from you.

Look forward to hearing from you!  Smiley Very Happy

Josh

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
craig28685
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

thanks guys... we called through to Virgin media and it turns out the service hadn't been activated properly following the move. All sorted now though so nothing to worry about!
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi craig28685,

That's awesome, glad to hear it's OK now.

Give me a shout if you need anything else!

All the best  Smiley Very Happy

Josh

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos