Menu
chrish5
Just joined
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

C130 and N27 error message

Hi - I have a cable connected TIVO box and from this morning have had the C130 and N27 error message. Rebooting has not helped and all the cable are connected where they should be. I'm in Reading, is anyone else having a network problem?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: C130 and N27 error message

Hello chrish5,

Sorry to hear this is happening and I would like to welcome you to the community.

I have located your account and sent some signals down to your box so could you reset it at the mains again for me and let me know if it's still showing that error message please?

Another thing you can try if it's still the same is to manually connect to the network, you can do this by going to - 

Home - Help & Settings - Settings - Network - Connect to the Virgin Media Service Now

You will then see another screen pop up which will go through different stages, you don't need to keep this on your screen so if you press the TV button at the top right of your Virgin remote it will remove everything off the screen and continue to work in the background which can take up to one hour to complete. but please let me know how you get on after the forced connection.

Please let me know how you get on as I would like to schedule a technician visit if it's still the same.

Looking forward to hearing from you

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
PhilClay
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: C130 and N27 error message

Hi, we have just installed our new TiVo box this morning. The system says it was updated at 9.39am as we were setting up. It has failed to connect since then. 

Code C130 and N27

I have just fitted an cable and tried to manually connect, but get the same messages.

Day 1 not over impressed.

Not sure what to try next.

Philip

0 Kudos