Menu
Alilangford
Joining in
Message 1 of 13
Flag for a moderator

C130 &C133 Errors

Over the last week I have been experiencing C130 and C133 errors on my Tivo with no on demand or catch up services available. This has been an ongoing issue for sometime now.

i have had several engineer visits and it is resolved for a while and then the problem comes back.

when I run a network connection test on the tivo box it says there is no network cable attached. The cable is in the back of the box the whole time. I've had massive problems over the last few months with these errors and with my broadband. After the last tech visit who boosted the return signal on my box, the broadband seems to have sorted itself out. However the tivo C errors have now come back.

please see what you can do to sort this. I was very close to going over to sky the last time this occurred and was even offered an early release from my contract to do so.

please sort this as I'm paying for a service which I am not receiving on a regular basis. When I check on your website for faults in my area , no problems are shown. 

Thanks for for your help.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Re: C130 &C133 Errors

Hi there Alilangford, 

I am really sorry to hear that this issue has cropped up again for you. I have run some testing on your TiVo® this morning and it is currently showing as offline. 

This may be down to it being powered off, but it may also be that our servers are not able to communicate with the box. Could you please let me know if it has been left powered on this morning. 

Apologies again 

Huw

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos
Alilangford
Joining in
Message 3 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Hi Huw.
sorry for the slow reply. The tivo box has been on for most of the day. I have checked on the diagnostic page on the settings and can see i have a return signal strength of 58dBmV. The broadband has played up a little but nothing major. Ive rebooted the tivo box, but sadly that has not solved the issue. Still no catch up or on demand and c133 error still showing.

I have had 3 tech visits to sort this in the last few months and this just keeps coming back. The techs keep telling me its down to oversubscription in my area and a cabinet upgrade is required and planned.

Ive had a conversation with some of your team on twitter who checked for any faults in my postcode. Shows as all is fine. Sadly not the case in my house.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Hi there Alilangford, 

Thanks for coming back to me on this, I have sent you a private message about this on going fault. 

Cheers 

Huw

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos
laurent_csh
Joining in
Message 5 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Hi,

I have been experiencing C130 and C133 errors on my Tivo with no on demand or catch up services available for a week.

I've checked all connections, fine, I've reset the box same problem.

Can you help please?

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 6 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Hi Laurent_csh,

Thanks for coming by. I'm very sorry to hear about those messages that have been appearing. 

I've been looking into your connection from our end and have seen that there's some issues we'd really like to address. 

I've sent you a Private Message, you can find this by clicking on the little envelope near the top left of the page. 

Speak to you soon.

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Hi laurent_csh, 

Thanks for keeping us posted on this. 

If you're still having trouble after the engineer visit then pop a post back on the thread to update us and we can look into this further Smiley Happy

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
Nielbarn
Tuning in
Message 8 of 13
Flag for a moderator

I have the seemingly common issue c133 fault which means I can only use live telly

please advise 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 9 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Hi Neilbarn

Welcome to the Community, I'm really sorry to learn about the problems you're experiencing with your TV service at the moment. 

I've been able to locate your account and run some tests on the set top box for you, we're not detecting any problems from our end at the moment. I can see that the box has been turned on for quite some time, are you able to reboot it after reading this message and let me know how that goes?

Look forward to hearing from you

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Nielbarn
Tuning in
Message 10 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Thanks seemed TiVo problem now solved

0 Kudos