Menu
bigchap
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

C130 Fault

I have had this fault for ages and tried to resolve it myself. Eventually phoned to get it fixed today. After the customer services tried remotely, I was told it was a hardware issue but won't get an engineer for a week. This has went on long enough and I'm reluctantly now going to contact Sky to see what they can offer. I have had a few issues with this TiVo box and have no confidence in it anymore. It is now asking for my pin to watch ITV daytime!!!

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: C130 Fault

Hi bigchap

I'm very sorry to learn about the continued problems you've been experiencing with your TV service.

I've located your account to take a closer look at this and can see the appointment, we'd love to hear how it goes and I'll be here should you need any assistance moving forward.

Apologies again for the inconvenience you're experiencing, we're looking forward to hearing from you.

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
bigchap
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for replying Craig. As I stated, I have no faith in the TiVo box. This is just the latest in breakdowns/ intermittent faults. I would like to try the new V6 box as a last resort. Can you explain how I could achieve that with the same package. I am a long term customer. Feel free to confirm this.

Regards 

Big chap.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

HI bigchap

Thanks for the response, to talk to us about upgrading your current set top box, give our team a call on 150 from any Virgin line or 0345 454 1111 from any other and we'll clear security with you to discuss the deals available to you specifically.

We'd love to hear how it goes

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos