Menu
steverobertsbbc
Dialled in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

C130 Error - No Catch Up etc

Returning home at the weekend I discovered broadband was down. Rebooting the cable modem cured and I'm getting normal Speedtest results (160Mb/s down, 9Mb/s up). However, the TiVo is flashing the second green light and showing a C130 error. Rebooting hasn't cured. Working as a receiver and DVR, but obviously no interactive services. Please can you ping it from your end (it's always on) and arrange for an engineer?

There was a hopeful sounding "known problem" on the Service Status page which I was waiting on, but it's since been resolved without fixing my problem.

Ta!

0 Kudos
steverobertsbbc
Dialled in
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: C130 Error - No Catch Up etc

Engineer booked to come out tomorrow...
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi steverobertsbbc

I'm massively sorry to learn about the problems you've been experiencing with your TV service lately. 

I've been able to locate your account to check things are running smoothly from our end and I can see you've had the appointment recently, I've sent you information regarding the next steps we'll take to get this issue resolved in a private message, you can view the message by clicking the red envelope on the top left of this page.

Sorry again for the inconvenience this issue is causing and thanks for taking the time to keep us updated., we're looking forward to getting this sorted.

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
steverobertsbbc
Dialled in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Engineer visited and confirmed that it wasn't an error with our kit our wiring, so passed it onto the Network team. They obviously found the fault, as it all sprang back into life mid-afternoon.  Smiley Happy

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi severobertsbbc

Excellent newsMan Happy, thanks for taking the time to let us know about this, I really appreciate it.

If you need any assistance in the future, you know where we are

Take care

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos