Menu
weareinarea21
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Bug: My Shows - Shows tagged "Special" missing from TV & Radio

I think I've found a TiVo bug. I'd like to use the TV & Radio and Movies submenus to filter my recordings when I'm looking for something to watch but they don't work reliably enough and this is one of the possible reasons why. Here's how to reproduce the bug:

Go to My Shows>All and find a recording of a TV programme (not a movie) that has "Special" as one of its category tags. Now go left into the TV & Radio submenu and look for it. All of mine are missing from the submenu.

Examples: Cunk on Shakespeare - BBC Two HD - 11/05/16 - also tagged with Comedy, Entertainment

We Are The Lambeth Boys - London Live - 23/06/16 - also tagged with History

Derren Brown: Pushed to the Edge - Channel 4 HD - 12/01/16 - also tagged Paranormal, Reality

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Bug: My Shows - Shows tagged "Special" missing from TV & Radio

Hi weareinarea21

Thanks for taking the time to let us know about this issues with the bug in the My Shows section.

This has been raised to our teams and is under investigation.

It has been confirmed as bug and the project teams are investigating this for us.

There is no estimated fix time for this at present but if that changes at all and I get any further feedback on this for you I'll pop back at let you know Smiley Happy

If there's anything else you need us to look into then please just let us know.

Take care.

Karen_A
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

weareinarea21
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Bug: My Shows - Shows tagged "Special" missing from TV & Radio

Thank you for passing this on. I hope that the project teams are able to make some progress on it.
0 Kudos